Virtual race option
The Town’s Half is excited to introduce the inaugural Virtual Run Option for the 2017 event.
Virtual Runners’ Post Race package will include:
– Official Finisher Shirt
– Official Finisher Medal
When you sign up for the Virtual Race option, you will need to complete the virtual 13.1 mile race (Half Marathon) or 3.1 mile race (5K) and submit a proof between August 5, 2017 and August 21, 2017.
Race Proof can be:
– Photo proof of your tracking device showing the date and distance
– Link to Garmin, MapMyRun, Nikeplus, RunKeeper, Runtastic or Strava tracking.
ALREADY SIGNED UP BUT CAN’T JOIN US ON AUGUST 12, 2017?
We understand that sometimes things might happen and you may no longer be able to attend the event. As we cannot transfer or refund, we’re very excited to offer you a brand new alternative to run your race and get your Official Finisher Shirt AND Medal.
VIRTUAL RACE RULES
– Virtual Race Upgrade may be purchased until August 21.
– Virtual runners cannot run the Official Course race.
– Virtual Race Upgrade fees will not be refunded or transferred.
– Proofs of the race must be submitted by August 21 at the latest at: email@example.com
– Proofs of the race must match the registration name. i.e.: If You submit tracking from Garmin, Garmin account must be listed in your name and match the name on the registration record.
– Do not send any data before August 5.
– Your finish time will not be posted on the Results Page.
– Data / Race completed before August 5 will not apply.
– Runners who signed up for the tradition course race may be allowed to switch to the Virtual before August 21. Runners who decide to transfer from the Course race to the virtual race must submit their request by August 21. No transfer to the virtual race will be accepted past this date. There is a $35 transfer fee. Should you decide to switch to the virtual race, please click here.
– Bib, Shirts and Medals will be mailed to the address listed on the registration form By August 28.
– Virtual Race Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions.
– Once we receive and accept your virtual entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot submit your proof in time, you may not transfer your entry fee to future races.
– Virtual Race registration is required in order to participate in the program.