JOIN THE TEAM
The Town’s Half is actively seeking enthusiastic, influential and knowledgeable fitness innovators to represent the event and/or the distinctive culture of Oakland. The mission of the Ambassador program is to promote the event in local and surrounding areas to increase registration, brand awareness and excitement within the community. This can be done through creative in-market action, which includes supporting the local running clubs/stores, social media outlets, establishing and building relationships in the health & fitness community, and much more!
There are certain perks to joining the Ambassador program. Not only do you get to be a part of an awesome, innovative team, you will also enjoy:
– 50% off registration if you get 5 people to sign up
– Entry REFUND if you get 10 people to sign up
– A custom 10% off code to share with your network
– You’ll be featured on our RunOAK.com site, with a link to your blog, instagram, etc…
– Additional incentives based on involvement
You will serve as representatives and promoters on our event team. We look to you for suggestions and new ideas! You will have the opportunity to lead, inspire, and guide runners of all levels through their training process while sharing your story and love for Oakland.
How it works
To become a Town’s Half Ambassador you must:
– Be Registered for the 2017 Town’s Half & 5K event.
– Be passionate about the event
– Be a social superstar! Have strong communication skills to easily engage all types of people
– Be an “influencer” in your town, on social media platforms and within your local running/walking community
SELECT HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION. All applications will be reviewed and those selected will be notified by email and receive their dedicated code + their down digital tool kit.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org